Associate Recruitment Consultant - Scientific Division
Competitive salary, negotiable dependant on experience
Are you a Science Graduate or working in the scientific industry but have decided life in a lab isn't for you? Are you looking for a way to use your science background and passion for the industry but in a career with uncapped earning potential and rapid routes of career progression based on your own merit?
We currently have an opportunity for you to join our scientific division as a Specialist Scientific Recruitment Consultant. You'll be working on roles from Lab Technicians to Research Managers across all sectors including pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology, chemicals and contract testing to name a few!
We will provide extensive training and on the desk coaching to ensure that you become an outstanding and successful scientific recruiter.
What does the role of a Recruitment Consultant entail?
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new business
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients' vacancies
- Client meetings
- Undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients.
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Managing candidates and clients through the recruitment process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
Have we grabbed your attention?
If the above excites you and if you have the following attributes then we would like to hear from you:
- A "No fear" approach to selling, working with candidates and clients
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives
- A hunger to learn and keep up to date with current trends in an ever-evolving, dynamic sector
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and commission structure (uncapped, transparent and achievable)
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading Recruitment training.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.