Compliance Officer – Medical Division in our Manchester Branch
Competitive salary and qualifying bonus scheme
Our Manchester office currently has a vacancy for a full time Compliance Officer to work in our Medical Division. Medical has a proven susses rate over the last 14 years, and pride ourselves in being experts in our field. As a compliance officer you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of service to our candidates, consultants and managers..
This will involve collating information from prospective candidates at the first point of contact, checking and signing off new candidates ensuring all identity checks are carried out prior to commencement and in line with Home Office guidelines. Using a variety of software packages, you will also be responsible for the upkeep of existing workers maintaining their electronic files are compliant at all times.
Experience in the Medical sector is not essential but would be advantageous. You will need to be highly organised, flexible and keep a clear head under pressure. Working with neutral venders, you will be responsible for the uploading of candidate information to a number of external portals.
A professional communicator, you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work. You will be able to work great under pressure, be an excellent administrator and hold great customer care skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role within a recruitment agency however, those displaying the ambition and core skills required will receive training.
- Hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Confident in making essential decisions around the recruitment process
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Be flexible to working in other locations when required
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression within Search
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.