Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Consultant - Office Services
Are you looking to be part of a committed and highly successful team, working for a multi-award winning Recruitment agency? Following a successful year so far we are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven individual to join our expanding Office Services team in the Leicester Office.
You will specialise in Temporary Office Services roles which include PA & Secretarial right through to general support roles such as receptionists and sales administrators. We already work in partnership with large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various SMEs based in the Midlands but are looking to grow our client base even further!
Why Search Office Services Leicester?
Search have had a base in Leicester for over 18 years so we definitely know our market but with the autonomy to work across the whole of the East and West Midlands the scope to grow (and earn) is vast! Self-motivation and a drive to develop new and existing business is essential to reap these rewards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small (but perfectly formed!) team of three and be part of the wider close-knit Commercial team of eight successful and supportive Consultants. You will be working closely with your Manager who has 27 years experience in the Midlands market and a proven ability of coaching successful Consultants.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
* Previous Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
* Strong experience within B2B sales
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Target driven and ambitious
* Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
What we can offer you;
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly on 0113 308 8033.
Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.