Divisional Manager - Call & Contact Centre
This is an opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead our very successful Glasgow Call & Contact Centre Team.
The Call & Contact Centre team in Glasgow is a force to be reckoned with; they have an amazing reputation in our market place, with a strong client portfolio. The aim in Glasgow is to secure our position as the "go to" recruitment agency for Sales, Customer Service, Complaints, Collections, Lead Generation or any call centre based roles. We are looking for a strong people leader to take the brilliant team into 2021 and beyond.
This role would suit someone from a strong commercial recruitment background with outstanding business development skills and experience of leading a team (small or large!) looking for the next step in their career. You'll be driving the current business forward but also developing new areas, with a particular focus on expanding our Senior Appointments offering. Supported by a very experienced and supportive Director you will receive the best training and ongoing professional development.
What are we looking for?
* A proven track record of success within temporary and permanent commercial recruitment
* Experience of managing a team of successful sales people through personal development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
* Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
* Key client stakeholder management.
* You will be part of this incredibly successful division within Search Consultancy, a major player in this market.
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* From one off ad hoc permanent placements to the provision of temps at short-notice, you really will enjoy variety
* Immediate opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on both team and personal income
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, free parking for managers
* Industry-leading management training
* Award winning marketing and digital solutions teams offering round the clock support to drive brand and applicant attraction
* Regular awards and recognition events and nights out for you and your team.
* An energetic, fun and collaborative team environment.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Divisional Manager join Search, please feel free to contact Katie Ball for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.