Divisional Manager/Senior Divisional Manager – Engineering and Manufacturing – Southern England
“There isn’t a more exciting opportunity in recruitment in the South of England”
Search has a large presence within this sector across the Midlands, North and Scotland, we are now ready to break open the market in the South
The fortunate thing for the individual that is lucky enough to secure this role with us is that they will get the might and support of a major business that is determined to offer a truly national service to its huge and existing client base
I must point out though, there isn’t a lot there currently, this really is your opportunity to set up and make this your own. You will easily see your path to Director as this will only be limited by the individuals limitations, so if you think you haven’t got any, this job has got your name on it. We’ve got many very successful people who have achieved doing this is regions around the UK, you get the whole of the South!!
Here are some of the Benefits:
- Excellent basic
- Great Car or Allowance
- We can pay you on your billings and the teams whilst you are growing it
Also, a bit on the company:
- * Industry-leading training – you will want this once you have recruited your people
- * Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for – you will want this to attract your team
- * 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company – see above
- * REC IRP 2015 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees) – see above again
Who are we – check the website if you don’t already know us, we are honest, ambitious, growing.
Lastly, my names Mike Bower, I’ve been doing this job since 1991, I’m quite good at it, so when you need some help, I’ll be here for you
I look forward to hearing from you
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.