Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Divisional Manager opportunity to lead an ambitious and driven team. Our logistic team have exciting plans for expansion and growth across the Midlands and are looking for an motivated recruitment professional to head up the team.
Divisional Manager in Midlands to shape and build the logistic team across the midlands. In the Divisional Manager role, you will be responsible for growing the team as we expand across sectors within both the temporary and permanent logistic market. You will be a sales driven professional who is able to identify, win and retain business across the industrial, Driving and Permanent sector. You will have strong relationship skills and be able to deliver services inline with agreed client KPI’s. A people orientated manger with an ability to train, coach and develop the team.
- Previous logistic recruitment experience
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Sales driven
- Highly articulate
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP)
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.