Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced and talented recruiter looking to fast track your career towards Recruitment Director?
Search Consultancy opened our Birmingham office less than a year ago, the team have smashed every target and exceeded all expectations and as a result we are keen to expand our recruitment services.
In the first instance we are looking to engage with experienced recruiters within the following sectors - HR, Accountancy & Finance, Legal, Financial Services and Logistics. As you would be the first one through the door focusing on a specific market you will have the freedom to develop your own business and control your own success. We offer a very clear career pathway, you can achieve a Director role via a billing or management route, we want you to play to your strengths and achieve your ambitions.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter, specifically within the following markets - Legal, Accountancy & Finance, HR, Financial Service or Logistics.
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
What can Search offer you?
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via a billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.