Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Are you an experienced and talented recruiter looking to fast track your career towards Recruitment Director? We are looking for an exceptional recruiter to head up our Marketing division in Scotland, this is an opportunity for you to step into a Managing Consultant role and build a successful team.
Our Glasgow marketing team provide recruitment solutions to clients across Scotland, handling roles ranging from Digital Execs to Marketing Directors. You will be targeted to generate new business opportunities and provide clients with a robust recruitment solution. We have an outstanding client and candidate base; you also have the whole of Search Scotland's network to talk to.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter with a track record for beating income targets - we want exceptional recruiters who will over achieve and reap the rewards!
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to lead, coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.