Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Are you an experienced and talented recruiter looking to fast track your career? Our Leeds Accountancy & Finance team have recently restructured and as a result we are looking for an experienced recruiter to further develop a perm transactional & non-qualified accountancy desk.
Working very closely with an experienced temp consultant you would become a formidable team, undertaking strategic business development together. We are looking for the Permanent A&F team to grow as your territory is vast, if you are seeking management opportunities these could be created very quickly. Your professional development is very much in your control.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter, you would focus on permanent roles within the non-qualified accountancy market.
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.