Experienced Recruitment Manager
Birmingham - Professional Services
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to spearhead our growth in the Birmingham office. Focused on the professional services market you will be hands on, leading a team of recruiters to achieve exceptional results and provide our clients & candidates with an outstanding recruitment service.
Search Consultancy opened our Birmingham office less than a year ago specialising in the Logistics, Supply Chain and Procurement market, the team have smashed every target and exceeded all expectations and as a result we are keen to expand, specifically within Professional Services. You will be part of a formidable management team working together to maximise business opportunities and build an ambitious and driven sales culture.
This is a hands on recruitment role; you will have personal revenue targets in addition to overall P&L responsibility. Search Consultancy offer a very clear career path for managers, your success will be driven be you and your performance. If you see your career leading towards a Director role we can ensure we provide this pathway, with all the support and training to enable this.
We would also consider experienced recruiters looking for their first step into management, perhaps you have always been the go to person and the natural leader within your team but without the official title.
What we are looking for -
- Experienced Recruiter, you may already have extensive management experience or you are ready for a move into management
- Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
- You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. We have strategic growth plans for our Professional Services division; this role could genuinely lead to a National Director role.
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Manager join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.