Experienced Recruitment Manager
Search Legal in Glasgow is looking for an experienced manager. This is an exciting opportunity offering genuine career progression. Search Legal are a strong brand within Scotland, as well as throughout the rest of the UK, you would have no trouble picking up business as our preferred supplier status extends to a wide range of the TOP 100 and all the big firms in Scotland. In addition we have an enviable candidate database built up over years, which has proven to be invaluable over the last few years.
We envisage our Scotland Legal team to grow considerably, with a clear strategy to develop new markets including overseas, on top of the really successful existing business we already have. Working as part of the UK management group at Search Legal you will be involved in developing how we continue to be successful, contributing to strategy on a national level as well as in Scotland. You will also have the opportunity to be Search Legal's key contact for many of the top law firms in the UK. If you feel your career is stalling then this could be the right move for you.
Leading the team as a billing manager you will have personal revenue targets in addition to overall P&L responsibility, and autonomy to carry out your role. Search Legal offer a very clear career path for managers, your success will be driven be you and your performance. If you see your career leading towards a Director role we can ensure we provide this pathway, with all the support and training to enable this.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter, ideally with a track record in management
- Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
- You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. We have strategic growth plans for Search Legal in Scotland and you could play a big part in this.
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Legal Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.