Experienced Recruitment Manager - Legal
Search Consultancy opened the Birmingham office less than a year ago, the team have exceeded all expectations and as a result we are keen to build on this success. Our Legal division is an established brand with offices across the UK, as part of our strategic growth we are looking at Birmingham as a centre for our In-house Legal team. We are looking to appoint an ambitious and experienced manager; we can provide you with an amazing platform for professional development and progression.
As an expert in the in house Legal market you will develop this business nationally, you would have no trouble picking up business as our Preferred Supplier Status extends to a wide range of clients across multiple sectors, providing you with the ability to cross-sell Legal services and make an immediate impact to your earning potential.
We envisage our Birmingham Legal team to grow considerably and are wanting to proactively invest in this area to grow it out. Not only that but you will be working as part of the UK management group at Search Legal you will be involved in developing how we continue to be successful, contributing to strategy on a national level. If you feel your career is stalling then this could be the right move for you.
Leading the team as a billing manager you will have personal revenue targets in addition to overall P&L responsibility, and autonomy to carry out your role. Search Legal offer a very clear career path for managers, your success will be driven be you and your performance. If you see your career leading towards a Director role we can ensure we provide this pathway, with all the support and training to enable this.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter placing lawyers In House, ideally with a track record in management
- Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
- You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives to get you to director level. We have strategic growth plans for Search Legal and you could play a big part in this.
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Legal Recruitment Manager join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.