HR Recruitment Consultant
Search Consultancy- Human Resources Division
Leeds City Centre
Very Competitive Basic + Commission
Are you a graduate? Have you had previous office/sales experience and are now looking for an alternative career? Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with greater career progression and higher financial rewards? If so, why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic role in recruitment?
About Search Consultancy
We are proud to hold ‘Investors In People’ Platinum status. We have achieved this recognition by supporting each and every one of our employees through exceptional training workshops and comprehensive personal development plans. You will be trained to understand how to deliver a truly consultative service that clients and candidates value. You will be shown how to map the market, how to create and realise strong, long lasting business relationships and you will be trained how to effectively communicate with your clients and candidates.
About the team
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Look no further, we are true specialists within the HR market and off the back of a highly successful year, our team are now looking to recruit an additional Consultant to join us on our journey to becoming the No.1 recruiter of choice for HR professionals in Yorkshire.
Your role would be to recruit HR professionals, Learning and Development staff and Internal Recruiters into SME's and Large Blue Chip companies across Yorkshire. You would also be working on a variety of permanent, interim, contract and temporary assignments. With our training courses and continuous coaching, you will become a true specialist in the field of HR & Development.
To succeed in this role you must be able to demonstrate a track record of your persuasive ability; hold a degree or achieved a good standard of education, be able to clearly define why you are money motivated; have examples of where you have been tenacious and want to work in an autonomous role where you need to be extremely pro active.
• Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
• Career minded, hard working and driven
• Confident with the ability to build rapport
• Ability to nurture relationships
• Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
• Fantastic and incredible competitive salary and benefits package
• Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Industry-leading training
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum status
• REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success.