Our Internal Recruitment team are expanding and we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher.
After impressive results last year Search Consultancy continue their growth into 2020, as a result we are expanding our Internal Recruitment team. Search Consultancy are an award winning recruitment business with offices across the UK, we have ambitious growth plans and us such we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer focused on sourcing and attracting candidates for our UK offices.
Established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Time Best Companies.
Our Internal Recruitment team are an enthusiastic and passionate bunch of people all of whom strive to find the best Talent in the market. You will work collaboratively with the Recruitment Consultants to identify candidates from a variety of sources. Your role will include:
* Sourcing candidates and identify talent across multiple platforms including LinkedIn and job boards
* Undertake initial screening call with prospective candidates
* Support the team in the delivery of Assessment Events
* Write engaging adverts and social media content.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you will be a versatile individual who is happy to roll up their sleeves and support the business.
Key skills required;
* Recruitment experience within agency or internal
* Knowledge and thorough understanding of 360/ agency recruitment
* Extensive knowledge of LinkedIn, ideally knowledge of LI recruiter.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.