Managing Consultant, Mechanical & Electrical Division - Construction Trades
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Following Search Consultancy’s recent management buyout, we are aiming to build on the investment we have received from our new equity partners to further develop our market share in the Mechanical & Electrical market.
Our ambitious growth plan means that we are looking to recruit a Managing Consultant within our Liverpool branch to drive forward our M&E trades operation within the Construction Divisional. Having been established within the Liverpool office since 2007, we already have a number of opportunities with some of the regions most prestigious companies. Backed up with candidate database that has been developed over a number of years, the opportunity to succeed is exceptional.
We are ideally seeking either a proven Manager or a Senior Consultant who feels they are now ready to progress into Management with one of the country’s leading independent recruitment businesses. You must have a driving licence given that you will make lots of site visits, but more importantly than anything you must enjoy selling and working to targets.
In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards including an uncapped bonus scheme for your achievements.
The Construction Division of Search is currently experiencing one of the most successful period in its history. We now have around 100 consultants around the country and trade with most of the blue chip contractors in the industry.
- Experience in Blue Collar Mechanical & Electrical recruitment
- You will need to have demonstrable experience of sales, preferably B2B
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Winning philosophy
- Passion to succeed
- Results driven
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- An introductory 12 month reduced threshold commission package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.