Managing Consultant - Industrial, Driving & Logistics Division
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Search Industrial, Driving and Logistics in Sussex are a well established and close nit team who have an extremely strong presence across the region. Our Crawley office is growing and we need a strong consultant to lead the business through 2020 and beyond.
Building on the success of 2019 we are looking for a driven and ambitious Managing Consultant to develop the existing Industrial business in the South covering Warehouse Operatives and HGV Drivers up to Managerial positions. You will be responsible for growing the business further and maintain standards of service and delivery as well as leading the team to further growth.
Our Logistics & Industrial Division is well established across the country and there is the opportunity to benefit from supplying into nationwide clients as well as developing the local SME market in Sussex. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful group of Managers that are well placed for success, with good foundations in place and to benefit from the expected growth that is imminent.
We are interested in hearing from candidates either with previous managerial experience within Industrial/Driving recruitment or who are in a Senior Consultant position and are keen to progress. The role of a Managing Consultant is to both grow the business through sales, speaking to local companies about the candidates we have available as well as leading and managing the team to ensure best practice within the Division. We are committed to finding the best available candidates for our clients and match the right person for the vacancies we manage. You will have the ability to establish and maintain effective candidate and client relationships. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your own and the team's achievements.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Ability to lead, coach and develop Consultants within your team
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.