Managing Consultant, Office Services
This is an opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for a Managing Consultant to lead our successful Liverpool Office Services Team.
The Offices Services team in Liverpool is a force to be reckoned with; they have an amazing reputation in our market place, with a strong client portfolio. The aim in Liverpool is to secure our position as the "go to" recruitment agency for administration, secretarial or any office based support roles. We are looking for a strong people leader to drive performance, increase the productivity and sales.
So, the role……either you're an experienced manager who is ready for a change and wants to work for a structured, supportive and progressive company, or a strong biller and outstanding business developer with experience of working within a successful team, looking for the next step in their career.
Supported by a very experienced and supportive Director you will receive the best training and ongoing professional development.
What are we looking for?
* Someone who is highly influential and motivational; the ability to lead, coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives.
* Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
* Key client stakeholder management.
* You will be part of this incredibly successful division within Search Consultancy, a major player in this market.
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Immediate opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on both team and personal income
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Industry-leading management training
* Award winning marketing and digital solutions teams offering round the clock support to drive brand and applicant attraction
* Regular awards and recognition events and nights out for you and your team.
* An energetic, fun and collaborative team environment.
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.