Onsite Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
Do you LOVE recruitment but sales just don't float your boat? Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for your next challenge? If you are passionate about providing the very best service to your clients in a fast-paced industry then this could be for you!
Our Industrial team are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to co-ordinate all aspects of service delivery to one of our most valued clients. Based on site, you will be responsible for the coordination of large numbers of staff; from recruitment, inductions, on boarding, HR queries and providing an industry-leading level of service, not only to our client's management team but also our candidates.
Recruitment experience is not essential but a desire to provide a first class service is! This position would suit some from the hospitality or a manufacturing sector. You will be supported by a bigger team to help with the recruitment and full training will be provided.
The ability to be flexible, innovative and nurture relationships is a must - this is certainly a role that will keep you on your toes! But in return for your commitment you will be rewarded with full ownership of the account, the ability to be creative and input your own ideas and an attractive salary with bonus.
- Proven experience as a successful Account Manager in a recruitment setting, managing high volume contracts or equivalent experience in co-ordinating an operation and providing great customer service
- Target driven and ambitious
- Process driven
- Ability to work independently (based on site with the client) but as part of the wider Industrial team
- Ability to build rapport and forge successful relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.