Recruitment Consultant – Driving Division
Competitive salary + Uncapped commission structure
About the team
We are an exciting, growing team in Leicester who are building a permanent & temporary recruitment team focussed on Logistics & Driving recruitment across the Midlands! We have an excellent reputation with both our candidates and clients, as we believe in providing a consultative and values driven recruitment partnership.
We work across a variety of sectors covering all aspects of recruitment within the Logistics sector across Driving, Transport, Warehousing and Manufacturing markets. With the Midlands being the place of choice for most Logistics businesses the opportunity for success and progression is huge!
Our roots in Leicester go back as far as 2001, so we have an enviable level of experience in the market, which enables us to provide an honest, supportive yet innovative approach to recruitment in our local market.
Due to our continued success and growth plans we are growing our team and looking for career minded, hard working and driven individuals who want to help shape our vision. It is important that you are confident, have an ability to build instant report and are able to nurture relationships.
To work within the Logistics team in the Leicester office, you'll need drive, energy and sales ability. Our team are vastly experienced and extremely sales focused, and that's the sort of environment you'll be comfortable with. Selling out class 1 and class 2 driving professionals, developing client relationships, winning new business and visiting sites will be some of your main duties. You will have a driving licence and the ability to work at a very fast pace, under pressure.
- Knowledge of the Driving and Logistics market is desirable
- Excited by a new challenge
- High energy levels
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.