Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Competitive salary and benefits
There are certain qualities that we look for in all new team members at Search Medical, Health and Social Care. If you think you meet the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Perm Consultant focusing on our very buoyant healthcare market across the Yorkshire area. Working in a fast-paced, time critical environment, you will treat your desk as if it were your own business and dedicate yourself to growing and improving that business.
You will have a solid and demonstrable background in permanent recruitment and understand the need to deliver an exceptional service to candidates and clients alike given this highly specialist market.
As you would expect, we provide rewards in line with expectations and if you can provide the skills above, we can provide a competitive basic salary and excellent commission structure as well as market-leading training programmes, career progression and a very supportive environment.
Our Leeds office has had a fantastic start to the year, above budget, ahead of last year and led by a fantastic, goals focused and inspirational manager!
• Career minded, hard working and driven
• Confident with the ability to build rapport
• Ability to nurture relationships
• Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
• Very competitive salary and benefits package
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Industry-leading training
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) – ‘Platinum' company
• REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.