Hospitality and Catering Recruitment Consultant
Permanent Chef Consultant
Manchester City Centre
Work life balance.....three words that do not often come up in a chef's vocabulary, yet this is exactly what this position is offering! Monday to Friday allowing you to continue working within the industry you love and offering great financial rewards!
We are looking for a Chef Consultant, to focus on the permanent Chef & Hospitality market. You will need to understand both client and candidate needs as well as the hospitality industry as we are rapidly continuing the growth of the hospitality & catering division at Search Consultancy.
This role will suit a hands-on, determined individual who is looking to build and develop a successful career in recruitment. With exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to maximise client opportunities, you will ideally have experience from time spent within the hospitality industry working as a chef (or similar role).
With over 14 years operating in the Manchester Hospitality and Catering market, Search Hospitality has a breadth of experience in both temporary and permanent staffing. With industry experienced Consultants, operating in specific sectors within the market, we are ideally positioned to meet the needs of our loyal client base such as stadiums, large-scale arenas and five-star Hotels across the North West.
- Previous experience in Hospitality & Catering would be advantageous
- Sales driven, confident in cold calling potential clients
- Target driven
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.