Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Leeds
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Are you looking for a busy and challenging role with scope for development?
Our Sales division in Leeds are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team! Our well established and highly regarded team is based in Search's central Leeds offices from where we are ideally placed to work nationwide, as well as maximise the wide variety of relationships the rest of the Search business has in its portfolio.
We recruit across a range of field based sales roles including Sales Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, National Sales Managers through to Group Heads of Sales and Sales Directors.
Our consultants are true specialists with a genuine interest in their chosen markets. They thrive within this expanding and rapidly growing market and are the recruiters of choice for many of our clients. They work in partnership with their clients to find them the best talent in the market and with their candidates to find the best opportunities. As market experts we are also able to offer our candidates excellent levels of impartial career advice and guidance.
- Previous knowledge and experience in recruitment is advantageous
- Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
- Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.