Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre
£ Competitive salary and benefits
Are you looking for a career in recruitment? You may be a graduate looking for your first step on the career ladder or perhaps you have commercial experience looking to transfer these skills into recruitment. Our incredibly successful Dunfermline team are recruiting and we would love to discuss this role with you!
Supported by an experienced and hands on manager you will provide our clients within permanent recruitment solutions within the Call & Contact Centre market. With a thorough understanding of our industry, our specialist Consultants have gained an enviable reputation for quality and outstanding service delivery from both a client and candidate perspective.
As you would expect, our client portfolio includes some of the UK's largest employers. Our assignments are often challenging and always diverse in their requirements - ranging from contingency based recruitment solutions through to retained advertising campaigns for senior or more technical/specialist Call & Contact Centre roles.
This is a sales role and you will be expected to build a desk from generating your own leads as well as using our database system, bringing on new clients and building relationships.
Established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Time Best Companies.
* Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes required include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.