Recruitment Consultant - Health Care
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Are you currently an experienced Temps Consultant looking for a change? Do you want to work within a fast-paced, buoyant healthcare market?
Search Consultancy's Healthcare division has an exciting and unique opportunity for a driven, innovative and ambitious Temp Consultant to grow an already active recruitment desk from our established Edinburgh office.
Working as part of a UK-wide Health and Social Care temp team, you will be able to call upon the knowledge, expertise and relationships formed over the past 15 years. Joining forces with experienced colleagues who deliver exceptional service to our clients and temps, you will be starting from a high knowledge base, with ready-made contacts.
This role will involve working with a team of temp consultants who have many agreements in place with some of the biggest care providers in the UK. You will source and place temps in on-going bookings on a weekly basis, while establishing existing relationships with our clients and developing new business of your own.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace.
* Proven experience as a successful Recruitment Consultant within the temporary market
* Sales experience is essential, either B2B or B2C
* Experienced working towards targets and KPI's
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Pro-active approach to identifying and delivering on business opportunities.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.