Recruitment Consultant - Scientific Division
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
Are you an experienced Scientific Recruiter who isn't receiving the support, opportunities or development to be the best that you can be? Are you looking for a way to use your experience and passion for the scientific recruitment industry, but in a company with uncapped earning potential and rapid routes of career progression based on your own merit?
We currently have an opportunity for you to join our scientific division as a Specialist Scientific Recruitment Consultant. You'll be working on roles from Lab Technicians to Research Managers across all sectors including pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology, chemicals and contract testing to name a few!
We will provide extensive training to add to your current skills and provide you with progression and professional development to become an outstanding and successful scientific recruiter. You don't need to take our word for it, as we've been awarded Platinum status by "Investors in People" it's a proven fact!
You will be responsible for:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new business
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies and meeting with them face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients.
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs and managing the interview and offer process.
Obviously recruitment is a sales-focussed industry and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted.
Have we grabbed your attention?
If the above excites you and if you have the following attributes then we would like to hear from you:
- "No fear" approach to selling to candidates and clients
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives
- A hunger to learn and keep up to date on current trends in an ever-evolving, dynamic sector
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and commission structure with a potential to earn significant amounts of money
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading Recruitment training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We know we've got your attention and you're wondering about the role - pick up the phone and call me for a chat to find out more on 0113 308 8033!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.