Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Competitive Salary + Commission
Are you looking to work alongside a truly great team? Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Are you looking for a desk which has a huge amount of scope and an opportunity for you to make some really serious commission?
Our Technical & Engineering team in Edinburgh are looking for an individual with a great attitude, somebody who has some exposure to recruitment, maybe you started your recruitment career 6 months ago and you're frustrated by the lack of training and support, or perhaps you want a change of sector? Working alongside a very experienced consultant you will manage both temporary and permanent vacancies, developing a client portfolio across Scotland and the UK. Your manager has a laid-back style and you will work collaboratively to build this business, it's a really exciting time to join and the scope for professional development and career progression are in your control.
Established over 30 years, Search Consultancy provides clients with tailored recruitment solutions, our brand will open doors for you, and you can take advantage of our enviable PSL. We really are experts within the recruitment sector; we offer industry leading training, competitive salary, uncapped commission and transparent targets for career progression.
Our Technical team work across a range of sectors including:
* Light, Medium and Heavy Engineering
* Food and Drink
* Oil and Gas
* Electronics, Micro-Electronics and Semi-conductor.
Handling roles including:
- Quality Manager
- Offshore Engineers
- Health & Safety
- Field Service Engineers
- NPD Managers.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
If you are interested in discussing this role or any other opportunities within Search Consultancy then please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible. Happy to have an informal exploratory chat in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.