Senior/ Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Are you looking to build a career within a highly successful & award winning Recruitment team?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Technical & Engineering team in the Leeds office. You will be responsible for supplying candidates to meet a range of permanent requirements predominately within the FMCG/General Manufacturing/Precision Engineering/Heavy Engineering and Supply Chain markets.
The Technical & Engineering team are a close-knit team who continuously exceed their targets and achieve success and are shortlisted for our company-wide annual awards for "Exceptional Team". You will be supported, mentored and trained by a highly ambitious manager who has achieved 5 promotions within the past 7 years at Search and is personally shortlisted for Top Temp Consultant due to her success in 2018.
Key skills required;
* Previous Recruitment experience is desirable
* Passionate, driven and ambitious
* Confident in business development with the ability to build rapport
* Working to targets and deadlines
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, no matter what sector, we want to speak to you. We don't micro-manage our consultants, you will work collaboratively with your manager and team, you will have clear, achievable objectives to build your career within Search.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.