Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant - Trades - Mayfair, London
Our Construction and Trades Division in Central London are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operations. Our Trades & Labour business have built solid foundations in the local Build, Fit-Out and Civil Engineering markets across a loyal nucleus of clients in London.
Fast paced and heavily focused on customer service, the team have aspirations of further expansion in 2020 and as a sales focused individual who is aiming high, this could your opportunity to gain true momentum in your career.
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Development of in-house database.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
- Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
The ideal candidate will have worked within Construction Recruitment sector, focusing on the Trades & Labour market.
As some travel across the South East will be required, a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
And how will we value you?
You'll be coached and mentored by the best experts in the recruitment world. You will see that our leading training programme and our supportive team environment will help you settle in quickly. And you will love our commission scheme which will enable you to earn as our business expands.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Genuine opportunities for career progression up to Management
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.