We are looking for Recruiters to join our expanding Healthcare division in Leicester! Healthcare has been ranked within the top five leading sectors for recruitment over the next 10 years and it's an exciting time to join our growing desk. Never before has the acquisition of talent been so critical to the success of healthcare businesses in an ever changing and growing sector.
Our team has been established now in the Midlands for over 5 years and has gone from strength to strength. We're now looking for someone to focus on recruiting Nursing, Health & Social Care professionals across the Midlands. This is an established temp desk so you really can hit the ground running!
* Previous experience in recruitment or in target driven environment
* Passion, driven and ambitious
* Working to targets and deadlines
And how will we value you?
You'll be coached and mentored by the best experts in the recruitment world. You will see that our leading training programme and our supportive team environment will help you settle in quickly, so industry experience is not essential. And you will love our commission scheme which will enable you to earn as our business expands.
What more we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.