Recruitment Consultant - HR
Are you looking to join an established team with over 30 years of experience within recruitment? If you want to push your career forward learning from the best in the business then this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, articulate, professional consultant to join our HR team and help us deliver more of our market leading service to even more of our clients and candidates across London and the Southeast. We have a wide range of clients, covering both the private and public sector and place both permanent and interim HR professionals. Search HR has become the HR recruiter of choice for many clients in the Southeast who appreciate our genuine consultative approach and outstanding service delivery.
It's true to say that recruitment jobs like this don't come up very often! A great brand, a database full of HR contacts and an established team of many years who are both successful and have a lot of fun along the way. Bring with you enthusiasm, resilience and ambition and you'll find a great opportunity to kick your career on.
* A background within HR Recruitment would be advantageous, but this is not essential.
* Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.