Recruitment Consultant - Office Services Team
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in your career? You may be looking for the chance to progress towards management but see no scope for this in your current role? Or maybe you are simply looking for a new challenge working with a supportive and successful management team?
Our Office Services team are expanding! They have a very strong reputation providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the Sussex market so you enjoy a vast geographical patch giving you the scope to earn some seriously good commission. Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Office Services, prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you would find within an office environment.
Search Consultancy are an award winning recruitment business with offices across the UK, established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Times Best Companies.
Experience required for this role:
- Experienced recruitment consultant, we are keen to speak to people from a variety of sectors. You must however have the desire to operate within the commercial market handling office & business support roles.
- Strong business development experience, with the ability to maximise opportunities and build long-lasting relationships
- Sourcing and managing a portfolio of candidates
- Managing the recruitment process from taking the vacancy to securing and placing the best candidate.
- Passionate, driven and tenacious.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.