Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Division
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
Things at Search Consultancy in Sheffield are changing..! But don't take it from us; hear it from our Associate Director Nat!
"This is now the time to join our teams in Sheffield, after over 15 years in recruitment, with the last 7 years (and by far my best) at Search Consultancy I am now stepping in to Yorkshire. I can honestly say that throughout my 7 years at Search Consultancy my happiness and engagement within any role I have undertaken have always been important to my managers, this is evidenced in my career development at Search. I've grown from managing just 5 staff when I joined to having over 30 staff now across Manchester and Yorkshire.
I firmly believe happy staff make happy managers and create amazing businesses. I live and breathe this philosophy with my teams and the number of promotions within my teams, from trainees, to consultants, to managers over the past 7 years is testament to this.
I am really excited about the opportunity to step in to Yorkshire (look out Yorkshire!) and adopt a totally new approach…. Looking at new ways of doing things and an opportunity to evolve within the recruitment industry and deliver solutions that fulfil the ever changing needs of our clients.
So here come's the first change….. we are re-inventing things a little in Sheffield and looking to run a "commercial" team. What does this mean??? Well anyone that joins that team now has the opportunity to develop a successful desk with a blend of clients, whether this be smaller clients who are looking for office based staff, or call centre clients wanting volumes of customer service or sales staff… the world is your oyster, well strictly speaking South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and Lincolnshire ?
I have grand plans for the team in Sheffield and I am looking for people to join me on this exciting journey. This existing team are fab and have been with Search years, they have won awards in the past and have some amazing clients. But if any of you know me personally or have worked with me, you will know I won't stop until they are the best commercial recruitment team in Sheffield. I really want to hear from anyone who wants to know more about what I am doing in Sheffield…. You just never know, you might share my passion. Please contact me for a confidential conversation"
If you haven't done recruitment for this is what to expect from the role:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however, Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party
I really hope you want to be part of our future success…." Natalie McCluskey, Associate Director, Greater Manchester and Yorkshire
In the first instance please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.