If you want to pursue a career as a recruitment consultant working with some of the biggest names in the UK, this is your chance to join an award-winning team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the country.
Search Consultancy is a fast-moving, performance-orientated business offering excellent rewards, agreeable salary and benefits, uncapped OTE, and renowned training and career opportunities. Following two incredibly successful years, Search Consultancy is expanding its successful temps team in its Call and Contact Centre Division in Manchester. You'll be joining the best recruiters and recruitment managers in the business!
The Recruitment role includes:
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary call-centre assignments - via advertisements, jobs board, referrals etc.
- Providing a consultative and empathetic service to clients, including market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
- Business development: sourcing and proactively calling new clients to demonstrate recruitment services.
- Associated administration for timesheets, holidays, P45s, HR queries etc.
Search is one of the UK's largest independent recruitment companies with 14 locations nationwide covering more than 25 industry sectors.
- Strong background in B2B sales preferred but no previous recruitment experience necessary.
- Career-minded, hard-working, passionate and confident with a talent for building relationships.
- Proactive approach to identifying business development opportunities.
We're looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible; please contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk today. Craig will provide you with further information and discuss this exciting Manchester-based recruitment role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.