Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Competitive salary & uncapped commission
Are you an established recruitment professional looking for your next move within the Legal sector?
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Recruitment Consultant to work alongside our established team resourcing for Private Practice roles within the lucrative and prestigious London and South East regions. We have an extremely strong candidate database to work with that has over 10,000 legal candidates in the south.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work alongside the best in the business building a desk within a market that has been highly successful over the last 5 years.
You will be joining a specialist Legal team of 5 in Brighton, working alongside an extremely knowledgeable and hard-working manager who has covered the Legal market for over 10 years. He has a track record for developing high performers across the business and will invest in your training and development here at Search.
What the role involves;
* Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Sales and business development to engage with new clients
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Experience in recruitment and/or qualifications or experience in the Legal field
* Goal orientated
* Organised and meticulous
* Career minded, hardworking and driven
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk
Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.