Recruitment Consultant - White Collar Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us on a warm desk within our White Collar market. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success and delivering results. You must have a driving licence given that you will make a lot of site visits and you must also enjoy selling and working toward targets. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your achievements.
About the team
Search Construction in Manchester are a well established and close knit team who have an extremely strong presence in the North West. The standards in Manchester are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to pro-actively develop and nurture relationships
* Computer Literate
* Confidence to regularly visit site managers and workers.
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
We're looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible; please contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk today. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.