Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
Are you a sales professional or graduate looking for an exciting and challenging career where you can make plenty of money and determine your own career progression?
Search Consultancy in Leeds is expanding across all sectors and as such we are looking for exceptional people. If you are competitive, driven to earn money, determined to be the best recruitment consultant in your market then Search want to speak to you!
Established over 30 years ago, Search has an enviable reputation with our clients and candidates making us one of the leading recruitment businesses across the UK. We work across a variety of specialisms each having their own unique characteristics, we can offer you a recruitment desk which will play to your strengths and allow you to maximise your earning potential. So whether you are looking at a corporate finance market or white collar construction, HR or Scientific - we have something for everyone!
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you. Typically you would be responsible for the following:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings across the Yorkshire region
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting; fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets and in return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training and ongoing professional development
- Fantastic career development with a clearing defined career path
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards dinner
- A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion.
- It's a lively and energetic working environment with a great social life outside the office!
Have we caught your attention?
We are running assessment events in November and December - with a view that you could be on-board in January 2020. Please contact Sarah, Craig or Katie within the internal recruitment team 0113 308077, we would happy to discuss this life-changing opportunity in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.