Recruitment Consultant- Office Services
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career? Or maybe you are simply looking for a new challenge working with a supportive and successful management team? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Office Services team are expanding! They have a very strong reputation providing temporary staffing solutions across the West Yorkshire market, so you'll enjoy a vast geographical patch giving you the scope to earn some seriously good commission. Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Office Services, prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you would find within an office environment.
You'll be joining a successful team of five Consultants and be supported by a Manager with 13 years experience at Search in the Office Services market.
As a company we can give you free reign to work in an open market within the Office Services sector, with no restrictions on salary level or job titles. You can truly specialise in the market and will be given the tools to create bespoke recruitment solutions for your clients. Our back office support teams will free up your time to give a truly consultative approach to your clients without being bogged down with paperwork!
Key skills required;
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.