Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Crawley Call Centre Division are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced consultant to develop the permanent market. Your career progression is very much in your control with transparent objectives and the opportunity to run an incredibly lucrative desk.
Our Call Centre team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced and vibrant bunch of Recruitment Consultants. They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time and the team are well known as a market leader within this sector. Providing permanent recruitment solutions to clients across various sectors, we cover all roles and sub-sectors within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and debt collection, giving our Consultants the opportunity to really understand the market in which they service.
As well as a fantastic team you'll be reporting into a Manager with extensive experience recruiting into the Commercial arena and focuses on coaching members of his team to make you the very best that you can be.
* Recruitment experience, ideally within a fast paced and high volume environment
* Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.