Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Call Centre Division
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Edinburgh Call Centre Division is expanding their team and we are keen to speak to commercially minded and driven individuals looking to establish a career in Recruitment. They are looking for an exceptional individual; you may be an experienced recruitment professional looking for a new challenge, a graduate looking for an exciting career or an individual with commercial experience looking to transfer those skills into the recruitment sector.
Our Edinburgh Call Centre team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced, vibrant and experienced bunch of recruitment consultants. This team has a phenomenal track record for developing trainees, the manager joined less than 4 years ago as a consultant, whilst another consultant has recently been promoted to Senior Recruitment Consultant after joining as a trainee just over a year ago.
You will provide permanent recruitment solutions to clients across various industries, we cover all roles and sub-sectors within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and debt collection, giving our Consultants the opportunity to really understand the market in which they service.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
* Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy. This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted.
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall, Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.