Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career? Looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Technical & Engineering team in the Leeds office. You will be responsible for supplying candidates to meet a range of permanent and contract Engineering requirements within the Manufacturing sector.
The Technical & Engineering division are a close-knit team and you'll benefit from fantastic management who are focused on providing you with everything you need to excel and carve your future within the business.
Key skills required;
* Previous Recruitment experience is desirable
* Passionate, driven and ambitious
* Confident in business development with the ability to build rapport
* Working to targets and deadlines
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, no matter what sector, we want to speak to you. We don't micro-manage our consultants, you will work collaboratively with your manager and team, you will have clear, achievable objectives to build your career within Search.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
- A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
- 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.