Senior Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management
£30,000 - £35,000 + car allowance + commission
Are you an experienced Construction Recruiter looking for a new challenge or a recruiter looking to develop within a new market? Want the opportunity for professional development within a business that is growing year after year?
We want to speak to experienced recruiters who are true business developers, not afraid of getting on the phone, sourcing leads and creating new business opportunities. You will be money hungry, have a great work ethic and be passionate about recruitment.
Search is one of the leading construction businesses within the UK, established for over 30 years in the Scotland market we have an amazing reputation. Our Edinburgh Construction team are expanding; we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to develop new revenue streams for our Facilities Management desk.
We have the expertise in the construction market, so if you are currently running a perm desk and perhaps looking for a new challenge in a different sector we can support this and teach you everything you need to know to be successful within the Facilities Management market.
What we can offer you;
- Very competitive salary and benefits package plus car allowance
- Uncapped commission and high earning potential
- 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.