Recruitment Consultant, Construction
Are you a recruitment professional Interested in working for a Investor In People Platinum rated company? would you like the opportunity to join a recruitment business with 30 years experience in the Scottish Market? A business with 6 strategically placed regional offices and an industry accredited training and development programme? if so then Search Construction may have the role for you.
Search Construction is an award wining business that enjoys a strong reputation in the market, with decades of experience in working within the Scottish Construction Market our Construction Professions Division has opportunities for consultants to join the business benefiting from warm desks in our Glasgow office.
The position will form part of the construction professions team and have a remit to service and further develop business within either a freelance, permanent or mixed desk as best suits your preference, skill set and experience
With a enviable port folio of existing clients and a network of over 40 dedicated construction consultants and support staff in Scotland alone this opportunity offers excellent potential for earnings and career development.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Experience gained within '360' recruitment or B2B sales (essential)
- Knowledge or experience working within construction , civil engineering or Facilities Management recruitment (desired)
- Drive and ambition to succeed through hard work and diligence
- The ability to develop new business and effectively service existing clients
- Confidence in communicating and presenting to business professionals
- Full UK Driving License
Salary is flexible dependant on experience with a generous commission scheme and ongoing progression.