Recruitment Consultant - Call & Contact Centre Division
Market Leading Salary + Benefits Package + Uncapped OTE
Top Earner 50K + in first full year
Competitive salary and benefits package
About the team
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Well look no further, we are a large and well established team covering the Greater Manchester area, as well as large parts of Cheshire and Lancashire. We specialise in providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to Call and Contact Centre Operations. We work in partnership with various large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various smaller local clients and Call/Contact Centres based solely in the Northwest.
The team have over 90 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
We are best known for recruiting:
- Telephone based Sales and Service professionals within various industries
- Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Real-time, Dialler Managers
- Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
Due to an incredibly successful year in 2015 and even more success in 2016, we are now looking to expand the team even further in 2017. Being true specialists within the Call/Contact centre market, we are now looking to strengthen our brand and service offering even further by recruiting a Senior Consultant to specialise in Senior and Specialist appointments within Call/Contact Centres.
These roles would include:
- Site Director/ Head of Site
- Customer Service Managers/ Call & Contact Centre Managers
- Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Business Change and Transformation
- M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Realtime, Dialler Managers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK. As you would expect this role would suit an experienced recruiter looking to take their next steps within recruitment, building on an already successful career, being recognised and rewarded by an industry leading employer.
- Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
- If you don’t have previous recruitment experience, we would love to hear from individuals with a strong background in sales
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
- Fantastic and incredible competitive salary and benefits package
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) – ‘Platinum' status
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest independent recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Recruitment consultant, sales consultancy, B2B sales, account manager, sales, new business, business development, warm sales, sales executive, external sales, internal sales, field sales, cold calling, appointment setting, graduate sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.