Recruitment Consultant – Call and Contact Division
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
The high achieving Call and Contact centre Division in Leeds is noisy and successful! Working with many of the leading call and contact centres and SMEs across the region, we recruit temp, perm and interim roles from agents to contact centre managers and everything in between. Our client base in a strong mix of ad hoc and contracted clients, and we enjoy strong relationships with our clients that can last years.
As experts in the industry we can adapt our service to the needs of our clients. Whether that be design, implement and facilitate assessment centres, processing ad response, traditional sourcing, vetting and compliance, we are a one-stop shop for volume sales and customer service roles.
Due to expansion we are now seeking additional recruiters to help take this team to the next level. The successful candidates will be driven, results orientated, excellent communicators and above all have passion and a desire to be the best in the business.
- Experience in recruitment, resourcing or sales, ideally B2B
- Strong Account Management skills
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Experience in target driven or sales environment
- Motivated by money and success in equal measure
- Ability to multitask, plate spin and a good memory helps!
- Full UK driving licence
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package – leading bonus scheme with the 1st 12 months offering enhanced earning potential
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.