Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property
Search Consultancy's Construction & Property Division is recruiting for exceptional people to join the team. If you are talented, motivated and positive, with a genuine desire to succeed in a recruitment career then we want to meet you. We want people who share in our ambition to be the best. We're looking for individuals who are seeking to excel in their chosen area of expertise and work with a company who can develop their skills and help them to reach their full potential.
We are one of the UK's largest independent recruitment company with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors, we are 33 years young - so we know what we are doing ( and we believe we are rather good at it ! ) We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business. Here's a few of our recent awards and trophies in our cabinet
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
* REC Awards IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
* Recruitment International - Best Recruitment Company £100m+
You influence your progression within this role; your personal performance and success will trigger the growth of the team. We will support you in your development towards management and give you the opportunity to grow your career and achieve the level of income you want.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Uncapped commission and high earning potential
- 23 days holidays ( plus 8 stats ) with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
- Excellent and transparent opportunities for career progression
We are looking to meet people as soon as possible. Please contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie will be very happy to have a confidential discussion you, to offer with further information and discuss this opportunity. .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.