Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Our Construction and Trades Division in Crawley are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operations. Split across the Crawley and Brighton offices, our Sussex trades business have built solid foundations in the local Build, Fit-Out and Civil Engineering markets across a loyal nucleus of clients in London, Sussex and along the South Coast.
Fast paced and heavily focused on customer service, the team have aspirations of further expansion and hopefully a central London presence in the not too distant future.
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Development of in-house database.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
- Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
Ideally you will have worked within the recruitment sector or construction industry and have some business to business development exposure.
It is essential you have excellent communication skills, a determination to succeed and ideally a good academic background.
As some travel across the South East will be required, a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.