Trainee Recruitment Consultant /Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Search Construction in Manchester are a well established and close nit team who have an extremely strong presence in the North West. The standards in Manchester are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us on a warm desk within our Civils market. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success and delivering results. You may have previous recruitment experience or you may be new to recruitment and eager to learn. You must have a driving licence given that you will make a lot of site visits and you must also enjoy selling and working toward targets. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your achievements.
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to pro-actively develop and nurture relationships
- Computer Literate
- Confidence to regularly visit site managers and workers.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.