Engineering & Manufacturing - Manchester
About the team
Over the last 25 years, Search Consultancy has provided many clients with customer specific recruitment solutions, which have not only brought an increase in service delivery and customer relationships, but also the realisation of significant cost reductions and true value for money. Our Engineering & Manufacturing division has been core within the business since our inception, and quickly expanded.
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division cover all operational roles within the Food, Pharmaceutical, Print, Paper, Chemical and overall manufacturing / FMCG industries and would ideally suit someone with a passion for supply chain, engineering, health and safety to name a few.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a successful, ambitious and target driven team who are extremely knowledgeable within their specialist sectors.
You will be from a sales background already and or already had recruitment experience, looking to push yourself to the next level in your career. We are a competitive, results driven organisation that use KPI’s as our daily routine to ensure we support, nurture and develop all consultants to be successful.
The role will involve building rapport over the telephone and face to face with both clients and candidates, with a strong emphasis on becoming a specialist within your sector. Generating new business from cold contacts and fostering existing relationships within the industry are essential duties required.
• Out going, with a positive attitude
• Previous sales experience, ideally within recruitment
• Career minded, hard working and driven with the desire to progress
• Confident with the ability to build rapport
• Ability to nurture relationships
• Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
• Very competitive salary and benefits package
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Industry-leading training
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.