Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant – Technology & Transformation
Competitive salary & commission structure
Are you an experienced IT recruiter looking for your next move? Do you want to work within an award-winning recruitment agency?
Our Technology & Transformation team are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Consultant / Senior Consultant to join their expanding team. Our Technology & Transformation team are one of the founding Practices within Search Consultancy and have been established in the UK since 1987. You will be focused on supplying contract & freelance professionals to a multitude of businesses across England and Wales,whilst learning how to sell our Industry Leading Project Solutions / MSP offering.
This is an exciting role to join a highly successful team. This role can be based either in our Liverpool, Leeds or Manchester office. Working alongside your manager who has over 13 years of hands on recruitment experience, billing over £500k himself. He has a proven track record of mentoring recruiters and developing them to become top billers within the business in addition to creating innovative, award winning contingent labour solutions for clients.
You will be working within a mature environment where you are given clear expectations, no micro-management and the autonomy to build your desk in your own way.
Key skills required;
• Proven experience as a successful IT / Change Recruitment Consultant
• Passionate about all things IT, Change & Digital
• Driven, tenacious and ambitious
• Ability to build rapport
• Goal orientated
• Strong sales experience
What we can offer you:
• Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
• Very competitive salary and benefits package
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Industry-leading training
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
• We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.