Recruitment Consultant - Office Services Leicester
Market Leading Salary + Uncapped OTE
Are you looking to be part of a committed and highly successful team, working for a multi-award winning Recruitment agency?
Following a successful year we are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven individual to join our expanding Office Services team in the Leicester Office.
You will specialise in Permanent Office Services roles which include PA & Secretarial right through to general support roles such as receptionists, and sales administrators. Within this remit we provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions and work in partnership with large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various SMEs based in the Midlands.
Search have had a base in Leicester for 18 years so we definitely know our market but with the autonomy to work across the whole of the East and West Midlands the scope to grow (and earn) is vast! Self-motivation and a drive to develop new and existing business is essential to reap these rewards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small (but perfectly formed!) team of three and be part of the wider close-knit Commercial team of nine successful and supportive Consultants. You will be working closely with your Manager who has 27 years experience in the Midlands market and a proven ability of coaching successful Recruitment Consultants.
- Previous Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong experience within B2B sales
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Target driven and ambitious
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, no matter what sector, we want to speak to you. We don’t micro-manage our consultants, you will work collaboratively with your manager and team, you will have clear, achievable objectives to build your career within Search.
What we can offer you;
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.